Thursday, September 27, 2007

The First Time

When I first met Fr. Ted I was very young (I was 9yr. and now 31yr.). I enrolled
is his karate program, he had at Holy Family Church. I remember the first day
he worked us out for a hour and a half straight. I thought I was going to pass out.
When class was over he came up to me and said '' You are going to need a lot of work''.
So, what did I do. I continue in his program. He alway told me when you start
something you should finish what you started. You don't give up.

He was that kind of person. He taught me a lot. If it wasn't for him pushing me.
I don't know where I will be today. He love to teach. And he was good at it.
He always made it seem so easy. That was his talent.

All I can say is he will always have a place in everybody heart and he will
be missed.

No comments: